Sunday, May 27, 2012

Surprise 30th Dinner: October 2011

As I've dragged my friends to thrift stores and craft stores around New Orleans they have been very supportive of my little business endeavor. Especially my bestie Megan and one day when she and I were chatting about her husband's upcoming 30th Birthday and how she wished she could do something... 

"Meg... I'm a party planner. Let's do it!" 

After much convincing that we could pull it off we started off running to make her honey's birthday an amazing experience. Megan has exquisite taste so we designed a beautiful backyard dinner perfect for their families and special enough for her main squeeze. 







We picked up food from a local restaurant called Zea's. It was delish!











We took empty frames and filled them with photo of the birthday boy throughout the years.


This was our favorite. ;) 





It sadly isn't the best picture but he was definitely surprised! Most of his family had come in from North Carolina and across the lake to be there for him. 



My lovely bestie. She pulled off a great surprise for her husband! So proud of her and love her buku bunches. She's such an amazing wife!! 

God Bless,

  Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment