Sunday, May 27, 2012

Little Touches: Sylvester & Lindsey Wedding November 2011

Sylvester and Lindsey's wedding day arrived and we were very excited! My sweet (and might I add sexy) hubby was part of the wedding and Lindsey had a few tasks for me as well. Check out some little touches McCarty Designs can add to any celebration: 


My good looking man and the awesome groom Sylvester! 


As was taught by Disney... whenever I enter into a venue I tend to automatically take charge and make friends with everyone who works there so if they need anything or want me to do anything they know where to find me. I seriously try to not do this... it just never works. For some reason I tend to give off this aura that I know what is going on. Often I don't but Disney taught me to fake it like a pro. (In fact strangers still ask me for directions when I'm in Disney World even though I'm not in costume whatsoever. It's like I have a beacon on me or something) At least my husband finds it amusing when servers and attendants are asking me questions about where things go when I technically have no business at all to be in charge. 

What I was in charge of at least... was setting up the cakes. 
My friend Tori and I had a grand time arranging those cupcakes above than stacking the Oreos below. 


For the groom's cake Lindsey and Sylvester wanted an Oreo cake to kind of symbolize their marriage. Aren't they a hoot? So she gave me a picture, sent me to buy Oreos and this is what we came up with. I re-did their country photo (from the Recipe Shower post) and made a small sign to let people know to take the cookies from the top. 

Recognize that cake pedestal? It's a McCarty Designs original made by my hubby Bryan. 
I told you he was awesome... now here is more proof in print. 

God Bless,

  Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment