Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Aloha! McCarty Designs First Bash: August 2011

As a true Southern Belle hospitality runs through these veins. 
I learned it from my momma and no one threw a party more fun or creative than she did. Growing up I was very blessed to have a blast at all of her functions and was privy to the workings of her crazy fun mind so over the years so it was no surprise to her when I started to love throwing my own parties as well. I am my momma's baby after all.

My parents actually were pretty well known in our church for throwing Bonco parties so when our small group at our church wanted to throw one as a kind of mixer with another group in the church they kindly let me take the helm and this is what we came up with. 


It was subtle decorations but helped set the mood for fun and making new friends! 


The pineapple chunks were my favorite part of the whole design. 






The magic you can do with tissue paper combined with some energetic hosts and people ready to have a good time! All in all it was a huge success and we had some amazing victors. Proof that no party is too small to add a fun little flare and touch too. 

Just a tiny bit of effort can really make a difference and turn a get together into a PAR-TY! 




God Bless,

  Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment