Sunday, May 27, 2012

Disney Fairy Party: September 2011

I am very blessed to have two absolutely stunning little nieces from my older sister Holly. I'm also about to be very blessed with two handsome young nephews too, one that is 7 weeks younger than my Elliot and my husband's brother who is about to have a baby boy 7 weeks younger than our Ethan. (Apparently when I get pregnant it knocks up my sister-in-laws too. My bad) 

Back to my adorable nieces. They are four years apart and pretty much some of the most perfect little angel kids you will ever meet. So when my niece Anna turned 10 she wanted a little more than just a swimming party and after annoying my sister sufficiently... she let me decorate. 

The following turned out to be a very fun colorful birthday bash that was easy to pull off yet made a world of difference to one special and precious little girl. Check it out:


Definitely did not make this cool cake but we used it as our inspiration for the rest of the party. 



We let all the girls create their own cookie and pretzel snacks. They could dip them in white or dark chocolate, we had white and purple icing and a crazy assortment of sprinkles. 



Anna loved the "Fairy Garden" we made her. 




Happy Birthday to my sweet Fairy Princess Anna! 
Love you buku bunches. 



God Bless,

  Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment