Sunday, May 27, 2012

McCarty Birthday Bash: September 2011

My hubby and I are exactly 7 days and 7 years apart in age. 
When we met I was 22 and he was about to turn 30. Let's just say birthdays weren't at the top of his list but me... I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! Especially mine and when I fell in love with him, I fell in love with throwing him a birthday bash each year. His birthday comes first on the 10th and I follow on the 17th and in order to get birthday parties out of him, he enjoys a joint bash. 

Well, after starting my own Party Planning business the pressure was kind of on to throw ourselves a great Birthday party. Thankfully we have a lot of fun friends who enjoy our craziness so it wasn't too hard to throw a fun Birthday Party. 









It wasn't much but it was fun for us. :) 

God Bless,

  Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment